Article 1 To participate in field visitorganized by SNAI outside Shanghai, international students shall read carefullyand sign on this notice, which is to be archived by the International StudentOffice. Those who do not sign on this notice cannot attend the field visitconcerned and their score for this field visit will be treated as zero.
Article 2 Before leaving Shanghai for fieldvisit, international students shall:
1. Prepare appropriate clothing according to theweather of the destination;
2. Stock common drug based on their own physicalconditions;
3. Learn the customs and habits of thedestination and respect local culture;
4. Bear in mind the tasks, requirements and thepurpose of the field visit;
5. Be aware that rules and standards forattendance, in-class performance and course paper of field visit are the sameas on-campus courses.
Article 3 During the field visit period,international students shall:
1. Follow the instructions and arrangements ofstaff of the International Student Office and local staff; not to be late forclass, to take early leave, or to act alone; incidences of aforementionedbehaviors lead to deduction of attendance points of field visit;
2. Abide by all rules and disciplines and keepmobile phone on around the clock for contact should emergency arise;
3. Not go outside the hotel after the classreturns from activities; those who fail to do so are held accountable for anysafety consequences;
4. Comply with the dress codes for activitiesand respect local culture and customs;
5. Abide by rules of local venues; forincidences of damage of public property, disturbance of teaching order, orother violations of laws and regulations, the responsibility shall be borne onthe international student(s) concerned;
6. During on-site study, international studentsshall take notes and submit a study report as required within one week afterthe conclusion of field visit.
Article 4 During the field visit period,the International Student Office reserves the right to change the itinerary asnecessary; the final itinerary is subject to the actual arrangement of theInternational Student Office.
Article 5 For international students who donot follow instructions and arrangement, the International Student Office hasthe authority to terminate their itinerary ahead of schedule and force them toreturn to SNAI. The score for the field visit concerned is treated as zero, andthe students do not have a chance to sit the make-up exam or retake the course.