Materials for application
1. Submitall the application materials listed in the above table in both hard copy andscanned copy to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the ChineseEmbassy. Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, asindicated in the table. For emails and addresses of the Economic and CommercialCounsellor’s Offices, please visithttp://www.china-aibo.cn.
2. Submita written request to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of ChineseEmbassy for an official recommendation letter and clearlystate:
a) Whether the applicant is willing tobe considered for a similar program at other universities if the spacesin SNAIprogram are full;
b) Other special requests ifany.
1. All the documents to be submittedshould be in Chinese or English. Otherwise, a notarized copy in Chinese orEnglish isrequired;
2. The original documents of degrees,diploma transcripts and language certificates must be presented for on-siteverification at the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the ChineseEmbassy; Applicants should send the scanned copies of all documents to the contact person of the program after theverification;
3. Applicants will get back all thehard-copy materials, both original copies and photocopies from the Economic andCommercial Counsellor’s Office. Ifadmitted, they must take the documents toChina and submit them to the International Student Office of SNAI during registration in September.